Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Year of Color...

button_small http://kari-ayearofcolor2.blogspot.com
I love this blog, I told several of my friends about it and they imediately joined, so I thought I would share it with you too. It is not free like most blogs but is very low cost. It is $1 a month paid for all at one time through Paypal.If you join you get all the prior entries for the year so you don't miss anyting joining late. It is just filled with great photos, tutorials from top designers, project swaps and my favorite: a monthly atc swap! Many of the entries remind me of on-line classes I have taken, stressing composition, color theory, design elements and technique. This month the theme is stripes and our guest designer is Cassondra Walters, she is a found object assemblage artist.Her 3-D collages are amazing. I am always pleased with each segment of A Year of Color and usually return to it several times a day for inspiration and just to enjoy the beautiful imagery. If you are interested please contact Kari at the above blogspot.

No comments: