Saturday, May 17, 2008

Scrap for a Cure

Today I spent the day with my friends at a crop for the HERS Breast Cancer foundation. Hers is a local group which supports all women and their families recovering from this dreaded disease. A friend ,I met through scrapbooking, has put on several events for this worthy cause. In addition to cropping, we enjoyed contests,lunch and a very informative discussion regarding statistics and current research.
I took full advantage of this opportunity to work on ATC cards for several of the current swaps I am participating in as well as hosting. The list includes: The color purple, Vintage Babes at the beach, Vintage Sea Shells, Owls, A funny one named Robots, and an arched atc called Villages. I will try to post a few examples this week. Stay tuned for details of my next swap: Things with Wings!

No comments: