Thursday, January 22, 2009

Getting Ready for CHA!

This will be my first time to CHA, I am so excited. I am going to be meeting up with some Yahoo group friends that I have never met in person! I will also be meeting up with some Bay area friends and local store owners down there too.
I have been taking several on-line classes withScrap and Style, SIS TV. I really enjoy the option to check in and out of the class as needed. I am also taking Lisa Pace's Cupid's Workshop where everyday she posts a fun and interesting project for us to complete. Some are simple, others more complicated. She sprinkles in fun ideas to keep your home festive too. Many artists are starting to do on-line classes and I must say I was very skeptical at first but am now totally hooked. An added advantage is you can take a class from an industry leader without ever having to change out of your pajamas!

2 comments:

rebeccaharper said...

Oh, have fun... I am so jealous....

Cindy Woods said...

Hi--cindy here, of An Artful Journey. I've tried to find an email addy for you to let you know that signups are open now for DJ's class (go to my blog). You posted on my blog and asked to be put on the mailing list, but you left no addy! Eeps..
Email me and I'll be happy to add you! take care, cindy