Monday, February 2, 2009

Back from CHA!






I had such an amazing time! There was so much inspiration at the show beginning with all the new papers and product coming in 2009. So many samples of art work and projects by artists and designers from all over the country. The best part was that everyone was so nice and friendly. I fell in love with the 7 Gypsy mega booth and all the wonderful products and projects. I even signed up for a wonderful class with them to make a folding gypsy house. I will get a picture up in the next few days. It was exciting to see so much product in one place, I saw many of the folks from our LSS ordering away for the upcoming year. I have a new respect for this daunting task of trying to decide which designs and products will appeal to which customers. Here is a hint from me: 7 Gypsy rules!

No comments: