Thursday, February 26, 2009

Full Art Week-End approaching!


I love when these come along, where everyday of the week-end holds classes and art with friends. First on Friday is a crop at Picture Me Perfect with friends, Saturday is a class with Carol Wingert and Sunday, if the weather permits, the Alameda Antique Flea market!
At the crop I plan to catch up with my many ATC swap projects. I am also doing several inchie swaps, I just love looking at so much detail within an inch by inch canvas! Always amazing! Inchies were a real show stopper at the Ranger booth at CHA. I saw the photo posted on so many websites after the show, I know everyone loved those tiny treasures. This month I am hosting two swaps: Vintage Easter Egg ATC and The Luck of the Irish ATC! If you are interested email me.

No comments: