Friday, February 13, 2009

Lot's of Rain and a New Swap!

Seems like a spent the whole day in the rain. Delivering cupcakes and Valentines for the children's school parties. Dropping of swapped atcs at the post-office. Taking my older daughter's formal dress to school so she could get ready for the dance with a friend after school. Then the usual driving for school drop off and pick-ups. It felt good to finally get home and dry out for a bit! I love the rain when I am at home working on a project by the fireplace, nice and cozy. Not so much at rush hour on the freeway.
I have mailed out the templates for my Vintage Easter Egg ATC swap, I currently have 30 participants. This should be a fun one as I have asked everyone to try to age the paper with various techniques such as tea staining, inking or using vintage paper or tissue. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this swap. I even have a few swappers from New Zealand! If you are interested it is not to late, just leave me a comment or drop me an email!

No comments: