Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Please Vote!

In was fun today because at the polls I ran into so many of my son's friends voting for the very first time. The young men, that I remember crying at the gates as we left them at school for the very first time, casting their votes for this democracy we call America. My son went with me but is still a few months shy of eighteen. He said he was looking forward to the next election when he would be able to vote. It is hopeful to see youth out to vote trying to make a difference in their futures and that of their country. It is one of the great privileges of being an American citizen and also one of our best efforts to keep us a free nation for generations to come. So please go out and vote!!!

1 comment:

Kathieao said...

We teach by example, good job....