Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart's Day!






This Valentine week-end was full of surprises. On Friday a dozen long stemmed roses arrived at my door. This morning pancakes that spelled I heart mom were made by my youngest daughter.My older daughter took me out for lunch and my youngest found the cutest little vintage scotty dog pin for me. She was so cute, she said she tried to clean it (she found it at the flea market yesterday) but was afraid to wash off all the vintage. A friend surprised me with a box of vintage French flashcards for my altered art and atcs. I also went to see "The Tooth Fairy" with my daughter and her friends while my other daughter went to see the new Percy Jackson movie. My Valentine has been ill all week but tomorrow we will celebrate by going to see "Avatar", he has been asking me to go for weeks, so tomorrow I will be at the IMAX in Dublin, CA. I hope you had a great week-end too! Check out the little "Hearts" mini-book I made, it is only 2"x2" and about 2 inches chunky too!

No comments: