Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Love Hambly!

I heard Hambly was having an open house and tour at their facility in San Jose today and tomorrow. I called my friend Lisa and we were off to see the birthplace of some of our favorite silk screen designs. Allison, one of the lead designers, gave us a lovely tour of the facility. We were able to watch the master silk screeners create our beloved transparencies with the most beautiful and brilliant colors. Wow! At the end of the tour we met Mr. Hambly himself, what a nice person. I love meeting the people who design and manufacture the products I love, that they are nice people too, is just icing on the cake! If you have the time, it is truly worth the trip! If not, check out their brand new designs at your local scrapbooking/art store.

No comments: